Monday, July 11, 2011

DAY AFTER CHEMO

Hi guys,

Well, it's Monday the 11th and it's not the usual Monday (the day after chemo) here at home. By this time, Luis would be on the couch in front of the tv falling in and out of sleep- my favorite moments I love to call (HEALING time). You know, 46 hours of chemo does wear the body out.

Today, we actually had another storm and no power again. So what did we do? Well, first, I went to the treatment center for my second training with my youngest son. Then came home, packed up all the food from the fridge and headed to my mom's place with the kids- while Luis stayed home resting. My parents are out of town so it works out beautiful for all of us.

When I got back, I gave him his medicine/supplements with some breakfast and all of us headed back to my moms. He was exhausted and it was hard to get him out of the bed but I knew he would be better at my moms.

Now we're all relaxed with the ac on while he's resting/sleeping- (aka, healing) and I still believe life is beautiful. :o)

WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOU FAIL?

All of us at one time or another encountered some type of failure in life. Sometimes the things we set out to achieve, may take more than o...