Tuesday, March 1, 2011

BRING IT!

Back in Dec 2008 I was given the worst news of my life- Your husband (Luis) has 6 months to a year to live! I allowed the doctors to instill fear, doubt and worry in me and accepted their verdict. But as I grew and learned, I can honestly say that GOD has truly blessed us with this unique circumstance (I will share my thoughts on that later). Today, Luis gets his 3rd surgery (port surgery included in that) since he started back up with chemo therapy on Aug 2010. And I'm full of FAITH and confidence in his healing. I actually had beautiful dreams last night with me, him, & his family all having a good time laughing and being @ piece. I woke up this morning and the first words that popped in my thoughts were BRING IT! The surgery (not sure what they call it and not care for it either) will get rid of a blockage in his cute little tummy. So the GREAT news (we believe) is that he will no longer have issues eating solid foods as well as keeping it down. This surgery is the next step for us and we're both VERY confident about it- As we continue to progress and focus on achieving greater health. Well, that's all for now but I will keep posting his progress and our experience after his surgery- so come back if you'd like! until next time..........be healthy and take care.

WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOU FAIL?

All of us at one time or another encountered some type of failure in life. Sometimes the things we set out to achieve, may take more than o...