Tuesday, September 20, 2011

CAN'T SLEEP FEELING GOOD

Hi guys,

I know I just recently updated on Luis's doctor visit but I couldn't sleep and felt the desire to share- share the great day (and night) we had today.  I am feeling the good from within and I am grateful.

As I'm laying down next to him, I hear him snoring and sleeping in such peace. (oh how I love these nights.) It was just Saturday night were we both didn't sleep at all because he kept waking up vomiting with pain. Now mind you, he was out with his parents all day Saturday (feeling okay though.) Plus, he was still hooked up to his chemo pump.

Sunday he slept in all day and night. He said he don't even remember his parents being at our house visiting. And I couldn't barely get him out of bed to go to the treatment center and get disconnected from his chemo pump.    

But today, he did rest most of the day while I was out with the kids taking care of some stuff. It was hectic for me- but coming home to see him feeling better (considering his chemo just ended Sunday night) made it worth all my effort.  And I was praising the day. Not even giving any thoughts to what we went through Saturday night.

And our day ended with this type of conversation: He tells me, "You have no idea how thankful I am for feeling this good." "It feels so good to feel good." "I haven't felt this good in a long time- especially right after chemo."

Until next time........NEVER let a day go by without looking for the good.

Good night and sweet dreams to you all.     

                    

WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOU FAIL?

All of us at one time or another encountered some type of failure in life. Sometimes the things we set out to achieve, may take more than o...