Wednesday, February 1, 2012

BILIARY TUBE ISSUE!

Hello everyone,

I hope you all are doing great and are in the best of health. I have some new news to share with you guys.

But first, let me mention that the pain that Luis was experiencing seemed to lessen. He's doing much better.

Dr. Rohman did tell us that with the nerve blocks, Luis will have days where it feels like the block isn't working at all.

We believe he might've been experiencing one of those days. Luis told me to just go ahead and cancel the appointment with Dr. Rohman.

BILIARY TUBE ISSUE

A couple of days ago, his biliary tube stopped draining. We went in to the E.R. and were told he needed it replaced. They told us to come in the following morning- (which was today) for the procedure.

Everything went good and he's sound as sleep at the moment. Dr. Vashi just spoke to me and said sometimes those tubes get loose and wore out causing it to get out of place. He said they replaced the tube with a thicker one. Things should be working like new  again.

Also, the old tube started to leak right after chemo and Luis was getting really annoyed by it. This new tube actually fixed that issue as well. No more leaks!

Right now, he's in recovery for a few hours and is expected to come home later today.

Chemo is still scheduled for this Friday. If anything changes I will let you guys know.

I have a few hours to spare so I will let you guys go so you guys can enjoy the rest of your day, as I will go and continue enjoying mine as I get my workout done here at the treatment center.   

WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOU FAIL?

All of us at one time or another encountered some type of failure in life. Sometimes the things we set out to achieve, may take more than o...